Friday 12 January 2018

Review ~ #Player by Cambria Hebert

#Player (Hashtag, #3)#Player by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A great conclusion to Rimmel and Romeo's story. I won't say too much for two reasons:
1) I want to get on to reading book 4.
2) I don't want to ruin anything.

Cambria did a great job with the suspense angle in this book. There were numerous threads tied up and all at the right pace. It kept me intrigued and hooked. The chemistry remained intense and I'm still not ready to let Rimmel and Romeo go.

Overall I can't believe I waited so long to read these books. I'd definitely recommend them and I'm off to read book 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...