Wednesday 24 January 2018

Review ~ Cheater's Regret by Rachel Van Dyken

Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)Cheater's Regret by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was another great read by Rachel Van Dyken. It was exactly what I needed as i recovered from an annoying January cold. Cheater's Regret made me chuckle, kept me engaged, and i couldn't put it down. I loved the connection between the characters and the banter that flowed back and forth. It was broken up with a few more angsty or emotional moments, but for the most part it was a light-hearted read.

I can't wait for the next RVD release!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...