Saturday 2 December 2017

Review ~ Imperfect by Willow Winters

Imperfect (Sins and Secrets Duet, #1)Imperfect by Willow Winters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was okay. It started off strong but it had me skimming the more it went on. I knew there would be a cliff hanger and I'm torn about whether or not to continue. There's a part of me that wants to finish Mason and Julia's story, but there's also a part of me that doesn't want to read another book about them. I don't know why, but I struggled to connect with them. I wish it had been kept as one book-because it could have been--rather than split. I'm not sure how much longer my attention will last and I don't want to pay for a book I'm not sure will give me the satisfaction and resolve I want based on how quickly the end comes about in this one.

*Ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...