Tuesday 4 July 2017

Review ~ Rush (The Boys of RDA, #1) by Megan Matthews

Rush (The Boys of RDA, #1)ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: March 7th 2016

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
San Francisco is heating up for Aspen Adams this summer.

With grad school under my belt I’m ready to start the next chapter of my life. San Francisco is a brand new city. I have an amazing apartment, a new job, family, and friends to keep me occupied. Life in the city will be easy.

Keep my head down, don’t break any of the ridiculous rules in my lease agreement, get my best friend through her nasty relationship drama, and stick to my five year plan. I’ve got this. Or at least I would if I could figure out why my heart skips a beat every time I see my hot neighbor. 

Handsome, funny, and always around right when I need him, Finnegan McRyan is my own personal knight in shining armor. The tousled hair and sexy glasses don’t hurt his appeal either. Finn acts like the perfect man, but there’s something about him that has me questioning if it’s too good to be true. 

Can I count on him when it really matters or is Finn using his good guy image to hide the truth?

My Opinion

This was a quick and easy read. Having not read anything by this author before I wasn't sure what I'd be getting, but I was pleasantly surprised. 

I enjoyed the author's style in this book. Her writing was laid back and and she created two likeable characters who I wanted to root for. I liked that they broke some of the typical genre tropes due to Finn being a gamer. I liked his nerdy side, but he also had a slight alpha side in the bedroom. I thought the author struck the balance well to create a rounded character that felt like a genuine guy. He was sweet and kind and I just fell in love with him. 

Overall, this was a sweet and easy read to chill out with. I would definitely recommend it and will be reading more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...