Saturday 1 July 2017

Review ~Complicate Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #1) by M. Robinson

Complicate Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #1)
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: September 12th 2015

Publisher: Self-pulbished

Description:
It was complicated, it was also just the beginning.
A decision.
A simple choice.
There is always that one moment in life where things could have been different. That one moment where you could have chosen a path that would lead you down a certain road. 
A different life. 
It was easier to pretend that we were still best friends, and that she was my girl and I was her boy. 
Pretending was better than knowing the truth...
I. Ruined. Us.
I had her. 
I lost her. 
I love her.
All I did was complicate us.

My Opinion

I didn't know what to expect from this book. I've never read anything by this author, but the book was free and sounded like it would be a roller coaster read. I didn't expect for it to draw me in as much as it did, but I couldn't put it down.  

This read was an up and down book. It built me up just to break me and then build me up again. Lucas and Alex were stuck in this cycle of hurting each other and fighting their attraction--and yes, I wanted to bang their heads together sometimes. Their friendship ran deep. The bond they had was clear and so were their feelings. I'm not sure enjoy is the right world to describe reading about their romance ... It held my attention, kept me engaged, and drew a number of emotions from me. At times it was painful, I wanted them to wake up so much, but I thought the author did a brilliant job of creating that connection that tugged on my heartstrings. 


Overall, I will definitely be reading the next book. I would highly recommend this. 

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...