Monday 16 January 2017

Review ~ I'll Run to You by Nikki Vale

I'll Run to You


ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: January 12th 2016

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
Evelynn Woods is finally doing well for herself. She graduated college, got a job as an accountant and found a place of her own. She just might be ready to completely move on with her life and forget all about Hunter Douglas. That is, until he shows up at her favorite hangout spot and turns her world upside down.




My Opinion

A sweet, short read. 

I've had this on my Kindle for awhile, since I caught it free in Amazon. It's been on there so long in fact, I actually forgot what it was about.

I'll Run to You was a cute read. It's a story of second chances and a rekindling romance as Hunter leaves the military and finds Evelynn once more. They haven't seen each other for years, but thanks to a meddling brother they're thrown together and the love they once held for each other is quickly reignited, although tested by bumps in the road.

Overall, I liked this story. It kept me hooked and was just a sweet, mostly light-hearted romance. Although it was predictable, I enjoyed the author's easy writing style.

My only slight issue is that I wanted it to be longer. I felt some of the Hunter chapters were unnecessary as they just repeated events previously told by Evelynn but from a different POV. They didn't really add much to the story and I found myself wanting more new content and less repetition .


Still, I'd definitely recommend this. You can't really go wrong with a freebie like this.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...