Friday 9 December 2016

Review ~ TKO: Total Knock Out by Ana Layne

TKO: Total Knock Out
ebook downloaded via Amazon for free.

Release Date: September 2nd 2014

Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC

Description:
Raegan Montgomery's life changed in an instant…

One minute you think you know someone and the next minute they’re a stranger. When Raegan was forced to make a decision, she ended up alone. All. Alone. 

One step inside a gym was all it took. 

The ring became her escape. She was more determined than ever to move on and forget her old life. That was, until she saw those blue eyes.

Garrett Johnson wants nothing more than to spend his time training and dominating in the ring.

It's what he's good at. 

It's what he does. 

He has no time, or desire, to be entangled in a relationship. But after one look at Raegan, his whole world shifted. He needs her, he needs to know her, only its not so easy. This may be a fight he can’t win. 

Will he be able to win Raegan over? Or will it end in a total knock out?

My Opinion

Over the last years I've downloaded three out of four books in this series through individual free promotions so I thought it was about time I started it. 

TKO was an okay read. It started out strong, but I felt it fizzled out in the middle and lost its edge. The drama and situations that had been set up were resolved much too easily, with little effort or explanation. Similarly, the romance fizzled out. For me, the chemistry died and all that was left was unnecessary drama that was extended for too long. 


Overall this was okay. For the most part it was enjoyable and I might read book 2 since I have it. I do have high standards when it comes to fighter romances, so for me this one had potential but missed the mark.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...