Sunday 4 September 2016

Review ~ Finding You (Finding, #1) by S.K. Hartley

Finding You (Finding, #1)
ebooks purchased by myself

Release Date: September 29th 2013

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
My pain started when I was just ten years old, it was the day my mom got that dreaded phone call. 
My life has never been the same... 

I’m all kinds of broken. 

I have known Logan White forever, he was my brothers best friend and my secret protector. I used to have nightmares that drew me into a dark place, and when the nightmares got too much... Logan was by my side. The nightmares are few and far between now, but my life is centered around the tragedy of my past. 

But after an unexpected moment, things changed. Now Logan is somebody else; hot, sexy and so damn delicious and I want to know him. Desperately. But then there’s Angel Walker, who is far from the angelic nature of his name. He’s a broken man who just screams sin. He doesn't want to protect me or care for me, he just wants me. 

Do I want the man who can cut through all of my pain 
or the man who could cause me more?

My Opinion

This was on okay read. It's not my favourite by this author, but it still was enough to keep me engaged.

Things progress in this book very fast. I'm not sure I completely bought into the feelings between Angel and Neva. It all seemed a little abrupt and I didn't feel the chemistry. I am also firmly team Logan so I just wanted Neva to wake up and realise what was in front of her.


Overall an okay book. The plot was a little predictable, but I dived into book 2 straight away.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...