Monday 5 September 2016

Review ~ Finding Me (Finding, #2) by S.K. Hartley

Finding Me (Finding, #2)
ebook purchased myself.

Release Date: January 26th 2014


Publisher: Self-published


Description:

The lines are blurred between what is real and what isn't, the darkness that was once a place I feared was now a place of safety. 
If I stayed in the darkness, the hellish reality of what was truly happening no longer seemed real. 

But I was about to be pulled from beneath the consuming blanket of dark shadows, and plunged into the murky depths of my past. 
I was about to be shown my demons and all their evil sides, all of their pain and grief. I could only hope I survive it. 

What happens when the world you once knew crumbles and falls at your feet? 

Who will find me? Who will save me from my demons? 

My dark prince or my white knight... 

And will I find myself in the process?

My Opinion

This was a little better than the first. I'm glad Angel disappeared and the focus was on Logan and Neva. I'm also pleased that we got to read Logan's POV.

Once again things do move fast in this book. It didn't really give a lot of time for feelings to be developed, but it is a fast read I got through quickly.


Overall, it was better than the first and I'm starting book 3 now since I have the box set. I'm just hoping it's Low and Tate's story because I'm not sure what else there is to say about Logan and Neva.

3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...