Wednesday 31 August 2016

Review ~ Submission: Alpha Fighter by Sophia Hampton

Submission: Alpha Fighter
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: September 16th 2015

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
I thought my life couldn’t possibly get worse. Then I met him. 
He doesn’t care that I’m a single mom struggling to keep my head afloat to provide for my daughter, that my life has no room for a washed out MMA fighter, that the last thing I need in my life is a bad boy—a maddeningly arrogant, womanizing, wrong-in-all-the-right-ways bad boy. 

He thinks that just because he’s hired me to keep his house in order, that I’m his to boss around. 

He thinks he knows me, knows what I want, what I crave, what I fantasize about. 

He thinks I’m his to enjoy. That he’s going to make me beg and scream. 

The worst part of it all? I think he might be right.

My Opinion

I liked the story behind this book. The plot kept me engaged and I liked the characters enough for me to be able to overlook the issues I had. This book does need another edit as there are numerous typos. However, I read for pleasure and this book sucked me in with it's story. It doesn't really bother me as long as it's readable. All I want is a good story and Submission was a good story about a boxer struggling with his addictions to get back to a life he was proud of and be the man Bailey deserved.


Overall I enjoyed it. If you're a Grammar Nazi I'd stay away, but if you can overlook some errors, give it a go because the story is worth it.

3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...