Thursday 19 May 2016

Mini Review ~ Mechanic Breeding, #2) by Alexa Riley

Mechanic by Alexa Riley
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: November 16th 2015

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
Everything was fine until that innocent little rich girl walked into my garage. Since the second I laid my eyes on her, all I've wanted to do is get my dirty hands on her pure body. 

There's one minor obstacle standing in my way, but I've got a plan. All I've got to do is claim her, and she’ll be mine forever. 

Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There's nothing but steamy scenes, babies trying to be made, and an obsessed bearded alpha hero claiming a virgin who will be his forever. If you want it hot and dirty, this is it! 

*whispers* There's a sweet smutty surprise at the end!

My Opinion

A hot, quick, easy read. Mechanic is a novella that races through the story of Paine and Penelope. If you're not looking for something too deep or detailed this is a good read. Just take it for what it is and enjoy because Paine is hot and the chemistry is great.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...