Friday 19 February 2016

Review ~ Shatter (Seaside, #3) by Rachel Van Dyken

Shatter (Seaside, #3)
Paperback purchased by myself

Release Date: May 19th 2013

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
Sometimes the only way to heal... is to shatter.

Rock star Alec Daniels has it all. Love, fame, money... But being in the limelight isn't all it’s cracked up to be, and after one bad choice comes back to haunt him he is left picking up the pieces of his carefully constructed life. Now he faces the toughest decision of his life: 
Deal with his mistake like a man, or dive back into the dark hole of depression, drugs, and denial that have been his comfort for so long.
One wrong move could destroy everything. His girlfriend, his family, and his future.

My Opinion

I jumped right into this book straight after Pull. I still have no idea why I put off reading them for so long. The stories are engaging, there are moments that make you smile, moments that break your heart, and the characters are brilliant. 

I love that the comedy elements that come with this series. Although Eagle Elite is my favourite series by this author, these books are just as great. They're easy, relaxing reads that are full of hope as the characters traverse the difficulties of being a rockstar.


Overall, another brilliant read. I'm picking up Fall now!

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...