Wednesday 20 January 2016

Review ~ The Air He Breathes (Elements, #1) by Brittainy C. Cherry

The Air He Breathes (Elements, #1)
Paperback purchased by myself

Release Date: September 25th 2015

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
I was warned about Tristan Cole.

“Stay away from him,” people said.
“He’s cruel.”
“He’s cold.”
“He’s damaged.”

It’s easy to judge a man because of his past. To look at Tristan and see a monster.

But I couldn’t do that. I had to accept the wreckage that lived inside of him because it also lived inside of me.

We were both empty.
We were both looking for something else. Something more.
We both wanted to put together the shattered pieces of our yesterdays.

Then perhaps we could finally remember how to breathe.

My Opinion

This was a moving and touching read about two broken people learning to love again. I found this author through a signing I'm planning on attending and I'm glad I did. The Air He Breathes was an emotional read that kept me hooked.

I will admit sometimes it was a little jumpy and the ending kind of comes out of nowhere. I thought parts needed more development so they weren't so abrupt, and sometimes it moved a little too quickly for me. I didn't always buy into the emotions or recovery, but for the majority of it I did.

Overall I'll definitely check out this author's future work and I'd recommend this.


4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...