Monday 21 September 2015

Review ~ Nothing like the First Time (The Sweet Romance Series #1) by Keren Hughes

ebook downloaded for free via Amazon

Release Date: May 20th 2014

Publisher: Limitless Publishing

Description:
Nothing like the First Time (The Sweet Romance Series #1)
*This NA Contemporary Romance story contains sexual content and language aimed at a mature audience. 17+*

Carly Summers and Greyston Sterling were each other's first kiss, first sexual experience, first love, first everything.
They had a love that was made to last. That was until Grey took a job as a freelance photographer that took him to the other side of the world. When it came down to a choice between his career and his girl - he chose the career. He's travelled the world and seen sights he wished Carly was there to experience. He's had relationships along the way but nothing meaningful.
Carly has had relationships but nothing that lasted. No-one could compare to Grey.
Now, 10 years later, Grey's back in town and wants to see if they can rekindle what they had all those years ago. But how can they if he's engaged to somebody else?

Nothing Like The First Time is a tale of how nothing compares to your first love. There are trials and tribulations Carly and Grey must overcome on their way back to each other... what if they can't get over the obstacles life throws at them?

My Opinion

A sweet, cute read.

Nothing Like the First Time was a sweet second chance read. It was a relaxing, easy book that didn't dig too deep and I enjoyed it. It's one of the better freebies I've read in awhile and I was surprised at the rate I got through it. It seemed like I'd only been reading for a few hours when I suddenly noticed I was at 70%.

With regards to the story, like I said above, it was easy. It didn't dig to deep into the past or emotions. It was a gentle story and although at times I did wish for more emotions, it was still enjoyable. Grey and Carly were cute together.

Overall a relaxing read and I can't complain for a freebie.


3.5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...