Tuesday 22 September 2015

Review ~ Escape In You (Escape, #1) by Rachel Schurig

Escape In You (Escape, #1)ebook downloaded via Amaozn for free

Release Date: October 13th 2013

Publisher: Self-published

Description:
This new adult contemporary romance contains mature themes and is recommended for ages 18+

This is a complete story with no cliffhanger!

Jet Taylor is the quintessential bad boy. A womanizer. A fighter. Dangerous. The type of guy most girls do their best to avoid. But Zoe Janes is no saint herself. In fact, she sees in Jet the perfect opportunity to distract herself from her responsibilities at home and the mistakes that keep her trapped there. He’s gorgeous, likes to party, and is clearly only interested in having fun—just like Zoe.

The more time they spend together, the harder it is for Zoe to stick to her “fun only” mantra. Jet is getting under her skin, making her believe things could actually be different. She knows they’re both trapped by the sins of their past but Jet is starting to make her think freedom might actually be possible.

And that makes him the most dangerous boy of all.

My Opinion

I was excited when I happened to come across this free on Amazon. I enjoyed Ransom when I received an ARC so I was eager to start a new series by this author.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to mark this as DNF. I made it as far as 43% but I'm already skimming and it just isn't holding my interest. The pacing is too slow for my liking and I haven't understood the crux of the story. It's a bit bland.

DNF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...