Friday 1 May 2015

Review ~ Leo by Mia Sheridan

Leoebook downloaded for free via Amazon

Release Date: November 27th 2013

Description:
Evie and Leo met in foster care as children and formed a bond of friendship. As they grew, their bond turned to love, and they vowed to make a life together when they turned 18 and were no longer a part of the system.

When Leo unexpectedly gets adopted as a teen and moves to another city, he promises Evie that he will contact her as soon as he gets there and come back for her in a few short years. She never hears from him again.

Now eight years later, in spite of the odds, Evie has made a life for herself. She has a job. She has friends. She's content. Then a man shows up out of the blue, claiming that her long lost love, Leo, sent him to check up on her. The attraction between them is undeniable. But, should she trust this sexy stranger? Or is he keeping a secret about what his connection to Leo is really all about and why Leo disappeared all those years ago?

THIS IS A STANDALONE SIGN OF LOVE NOVEL, INSPIRED BY LEO. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

My Opinion

This was a quick, easy read. It's the first book I've read by this author and I enjoyed it. Leo is a standalone read that I downloaded for free on Amazon and I'm glad I gave it the chance. I'm not going to say too much as there isn't a lot I can comment on without revealing everything, so apologies for the short review.

I didn't really know what to expect, but I was looking for a NA romance and that's what I got. I found it an easy story to follow and the writing moved at a good pace. The author also had a relaxed style. I will admit that I thought there'd be more emotion due to certain subjects, but the characters were strong. I would have liked maybe one weak link who suffered more, but they were good characters.


Overall the story line was predictable but I enjoyed it. It was an easy read with some interesting characters. There were also some hot moments. I'd recommend it.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...