Friday 13 March 2015

Review ~ Fall Away (SEALs Undone #3) by Zoe York

Fall Away (SEALs Undone #3)ebook borrowed via Kindle Unlimited. 

Release Date: February 24th 2015

Description:

Nothing is more awkward than waking up next to a woman whose name you can’t remember... 
Navy SEAL Trick Novak knows he needs to find a better way to deal with his chronic insomnia, but a warm body and a ready smile work just fine. Until he meets Gaby Ellis, and discovers she's roommates with last night's hook-up--and thoroughly disgusted with his player ways. 

Except maybe falling in love with one who'd rather not know yours.


My Opinion

I enjoyed this book just a much as the second. Like Fall Hard it was sweet, hot, an focused solely on a romance between Trick and Gaby. It's a quick easy read that keeps you smiling, and perfect to break up your time for half an hour. I think these novellas have definitely got better as the progressed, and they're just a feel-good story.


4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...