Sunday 11 January 2015

Review ~ Too Consumed (Consumed, #2) by Skyla Madi

Too Consumed (Consumed, #2)Paperback purchased by myself

Release Date: January 2nd 2014

Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC

Description:
Olivia did the impossible. She tamed the over-confident Casanova, Seth Marc, turning him into a one woman Romeo.

With Seth's first professional fight coming up, she does her best to keep him focused and driven... even if that means withholding sex from him.

As sexual tensions rise, so do past discrepancies the couple thought buried, putting extra stress on both their romantic and professional lives.

Stuck in the center of the action, Olivia and Seth fight for air as they collide face first with the tough world of professional MMA.

My Opinion

I had to buy this (and book 3) as soon as I finished Consumed. If your read my review for that book, then you'll know that I said it was one of my favourite MMA books of 2014. Like Consumed, book 2 didn't disappoint.

Whilst you can stop the series at book one and feel satisfied, I wanted more of Olivia and Seth. I thought this was a good continuation of their story and the writing matched that of book one. The characters were just as great and kept everything I loved throughout their relationship. 

I rated it a star lower because I didn't feel there was as much tension in the relationship, and the story line wasn't as good (only marginally), but it was still an enjoyable read that I couldn't put down. 


Highly recommend this series.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...