Sunday 11 January 2015

Review ~ Forever Consumed (Consumed #3) by Skyla Madi

Forever Consumed (Consumed, #3)Paperback purchased by myself

Release Date: June 3rd 2014

Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC

Description:
This is it.

My revenge.

I can taste it on my tongue, it's sweet and it's addictive.

I've worked way too hard to settle for second best and I will come out on top.
------
Seth Marc is back and training harder than ever before to redeem his loss to Don Russell. Tensions are high but stakes are higher as MMAC founder, Matt Somers, forces Seth and Don to train under the same roof. 
Though Matt Somers believes it's only good fun to provoke the two for publicity, he doesn't realize just how serious the situation is. 

With Olivia by his side, Seth Marc pushes himself to his limits and struggles to keep opponent, Don Russell, out of his head as they fight it out one last time.

My Opinion

I'm going to keep this short as I don't want to spoil this book for anyone who hasn't read it.

This book was a great conclusion to this couple's story! I loved Forever Consumed just as much as book one. It definitely had more in it than Too Consumed in terms of passion, and tension. I really enjoyed reading about the characters one last time as Seth tries to get his revenge. The plot was great and I really liked the emotions in it. 

The couple have their ups and downs and I really believed in their love for one another. I'm kind of sad it's over, but at least there's Jackson's story out to read!

I would highly recommend this series to anyone.

5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...