Tuesday 21 October 2014

Review ~ Unfettered (Overwatch #.5) by Sasha White

Unfettered (Overwatch, #1)


ebook downloaded via Amazon for free

Release Date: July 2014

Description:
You never forget your first love


Mechanic Ronnie Lang is tired of being “one of the guys”. Chasing the fantasy of finding a dominant male to help her explore her sexuality she applies to Overwatch, a members-only club where her eyes are opened to a world that’s more than she ever imagined, and the man she’s never forgotten.




My Opinion

It was just by chance that I came across this on Amazon. I read Primal a few days ago after downloading it from NetGalley so because this was free I thought I'd give it a go as well. I think I enjoyed this more than book one. It was a short, feisty read and linked with book 1 well. Of course I'd like to read more about Ian and Ronnie but it was great to hear about the beginning of their journey and how they got to the point they are in Primal. This was a hot, steamy read that was a great to read for an hour.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...