Wednesday 22 October 2014

Review ~ Tasting The Boy Next Door (The Boy Next Door #1)

Tasting The Boy Next Door (The Boy Next Door, #1)
ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: April 12th 2013

Description:
Melissa Smyth is enraged when her parents enlist the help of their next door neighbor to look after the house while they are away, not trusting Melissa to do it. Determined to prove she's in charge, Melissa decides to use all her feminine wiles to make her geeky neighbor regret his decision. But little does she know that Rory Thompson has ideas of his own. He's been travelling for the last three years and is geeky no longer. As these two old adversaries come together, who will come out on top? One thing is for sure - sparks will fly.
Tasting The Boy Next Door is a 3500 erotic short story. It is book 1 in The Boy Next Door erotic romance series. Contains explicit sex. For adults only.

My Opinion

I'm not sure what to make of this, but all I can say is that I'm glad it was free. I went in expecting a novella when I downloaded it, but what I ended up reading was definitely a short story (if you could call it that). Had I known that I doubt I would have downloaded it because these are not what I like. Because it's so short the plot doesn't really go anywhere, I couldn't connect with the characters and the whole thing felt rushed. Melissa was a brat and they jumped into sex way too quickly. It wasn't believable or likable so I doubt I'll read more.

2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...