Tuesday 28 October 2014

Review ~ Mistaken 2 (Mistaken, #2) by Renna Peak

Mistaken 2 (The Mistaken Series)ebook downloaded for free via Amazon.

Release Date: April 2014

Description:
Jenna Davis thought she was a grown woman, capable of making her own decisions. When her world is turned upside down, she finds herself back under the control of her father, unsure of who she can trust. She's finding it difficult to learn to trust her heart when she just finds it broken over and over again. 

Recommended for adults only audiences. 

This is part two of a multi-part romantic suspense serial, and ends with a cliffhanger. Part one should be read before this novella for maximum enjoyment of the story. The series unfolds over six episodes of approximately 100 pages each. Parts one through six (the complete first season) are available now.

My Opinion

Just like this first book, this was a short, easy read that had many twists and turns. It was an engaging read and I liked how the characters continue to evolve. The pacing was good and it keeps you turning the pages. However the only downside is that I doubt I'll find out what happens in the end because I can't bring myself to pay for reads that take me less than an hour to complete. I know that if I buy one I'll have to keep going because these end on huge cliff hangers.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...