Saturday 6 September 2014

Review ~ Knox: Volume 3 (Knox #3) by Cassia Leo

Knox: Volume 3 (Knox, #3)ebook purchased by myself

Description:
What secrets lurk behind that killer smile? 

Yes, I'm a killer. 

But killing is easy when your only reason to live is the very thing you'd kill for. 

I'll do anything not to lose her again. Rebecca is mine. 

And then she's not. 

Gone. 

Taken by someone with his own score to settle. He knows I'll stop at nothing to kill him. This is his invitation. 

Well, I've got my tux and my fucking party hat on. Let's dance.

My Opinion

All parts of my mind are telling me that I shouldn't like this book because of Knox. We get inside his head more in this instalment and things definitely take a turn for the worst and get darker. A part of me understands his motivation but his cold-blooded killings had me distancing myself. 

The book is fast-paced, hot, dark, and engaging even when it shouldn't be. There are a lot of secrets, plans and although, I know I shouldn't like it, I can't help but want to read more. And how can I not with that ending?! 

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...