Tuesday 22 July 2014

Review ~ The First and Last Kiss (A Modern Day Fairytale) by Julius St. Clair

The First and Last Kiss (A Modern Day Fairytale)

ebook downloaded for free on Amazon

Release Date: November 26th 2013

Description:
Nick and Erin are perfect for each other. Unfortunately, Nick is plagued with a curse – one that will enslave him to whomever he kisses for the first time. Erin is willing to wait for the commitment, but what will she do when someone discovers her boyfriend’s horrible secret?

My Opinion

This was very short. I assumed that by the length of it on my Kindle it was a novella, so I was surprised when it suddenly finished at 34% and the rest of the book was an excerpt from another of the author's work. However, saying that it was an okay read, and it was free so I can't complain. 

There isn't much I can say about a story this length but it broke up my time and was slightly different to things I've read before. For me, it needed a bit more development though for me to have felt more strongly about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...