Wednesday 2 July 2014

Review ~ Best Friends & Shadows from the Past by Ottilie Weber

Best FriendsBest Friends

ebook downloaded for free from Smashwords

Release Date: April 3rd 2013

Description:
Travel through Jordan and Michelle's friendship. Jordan has just moved back to her hometown with her daughter and she reflects on major points on her friendship with Michelle.


My Opinion 

This was a sweet short story. It tells the story of two best friends as they reunite, following one of them through flashbacks and memories about how happy they were when they were growing up. It took only ten minutes to read so was a nice story to break up what I was doing momentarily.


4



Shadows from the Past
Shadows from the Past

ebook downloaded for free from Smashwords

Release Date: October 12th 2013

Description:
Children fear what lurks in the shadows. After the tragic loss of her best friend, Renee learns that what stalks the shadows wants her. She will have to choose the darkness or die.


My Opinion

Shadows from the past is a quick read that's filled with a lot of action and a hint of romance. It's very much an in-the-moment type of story with a brief chapter at the start on what happened in the past, but it's easy to understand and follow. I'm not usually a fan of werewolves but I think the shortness of this book worked in its favour, regarding that, as it was a small dose that I enjoyed.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...