Thursday 15 May 2014

Review ~ What's a Girl to Do? (Indecent Proposals #1) by Aimee Duffy

What's a Girl to Do? (Indecent Proposals # 1)ebook downloaded from Amazon for free

Publisher: HarperImpulse

Description:
The first novella in a thrilling, pulse-racing new erotic romance series, Indecent Proposals. Three best friends, Shey, Eloisa and Georgia take on the most powerful and eligible men of the New York dating scene.

‘I’m not coming over.’ Shey replied confidently.
‘Then maybe you could return the favor now.’
Wait, he didn’t mean…
‘Slide your hand beneath your panties and tell me how ready you are for me.’
Oh my god, he did.

Single Manhattanite Shey Lopez doesn’t do one night stands, or have relationships she can’t control. Especially if giving in to playboy Calvin Jones means losing her heart in the process.

However, Mr Won’t-Take-No-For-An-Answer always gets what he wants and there’s only so many times a girl can resist such a enticing proposal…

My Opinion

This isn't the genre I usually read. However, having read Sinfully Summer by this author and loving it, when I saw this book for free on Amazon I decided to give it a go. What's a Girl to do was a short steamy read. I liked the characterisations, the build up in the relationship and how the characters grew together. It was definitely a hot read and had its moments that made me smile. I definitely wished it was longer but at least there are more novellas in the series for me to buy!



Visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...