Wednesday 14 May 2014

Review ~ Summer Unplugged (Summer Unplugged #1) by Amy Sparling

Summer Unplugged




ebook downloaded from Amazon for free

Description:

Bayleigh is addicted to her cell phone and her mom has had enough. After catching her sending a less than lady-like photo to a boy who barely knows her, Bayleigh's mom sends her away to her grandparent's house for the summer--sans cell phone, laptop and Ipod. Bayleigh thinks the summer will be torture without social media...that is until she meets the boy next door.



My Opinion

This was short read that started off irritating but got better towards the end. I found the main character Bayleigh to be quite immature and bratty so I couldn't really connect with her but the story grew on me with the introduction of Jace. I did feel it was a little jumpy and needed more detail but it was OK as just a short break up of time in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...