Friday 30 May 2014

Review ~ Open House (Pool of Souls #1) by Krystal Shannan

Open House (Pool of Souls, #1)


ebook downloaded on Amazon for free

Description:
Intrinsically woven into the fabric of human existence, Aphrodite, Titan Goddess of Love and Passion, dedicates herself to matching soul mates. 

Rebecca Carol and Robert Corvin missed their original chance to bond when Ares, God of War, took control of Robert's career ten years ago. Their souls have naturally pulled them back together for a second chance at love, but...How far will the gods go to get their own way? 

Will divine influence create another perfect match or will it tear them apart forever?


My Opinion

I think overall this was an enjoyable and easy read but it just wasn't believable. Parts were hot but the basis of the whole novella of people meeting again after 10 years of nothing just didn't fit with the connection that was supposedly there. I mean if someone told me they had been stalking me/moved with the intention of marrying me and then kissed me straight after meeting ten years later I'd not only be seriously freaked out but probably slap them as well. I definitely wouldn't have sex with the straight away and then move in with them a few days later--there would need to be some build up and romance. So although this was steamy in places it needed that believability there for me to engage with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...