Saturday 31 May 2014

Review ~ Forgiven (The Trouble Series) by Rachel Morgan

Forgiven (A Trouble Novella)

ebook download from Amazon for free.

Release Date: 20th April 2014

Description:

Heartache, humour, and first love collide in this sweet romance novella ...
Three hundred and six days ago, Julia ran away from home. Abandoning her family, friends, boyfriend, and university plans, she fled with no explanation. She can't hide forever, though, and now it’s time to face the mess she left behind.




My Opinion

I found this when I went on one of my many free-book-downloading-sprees. I was specifically looking for novellas as I like the quick burst of story they give to break up the day so I was eager to start making my way down my pile.

This was a short read but filled with a lot of drama. I liked that although there weren't many pages the author hid what had happened to Julia and why she had run for the majority of the story. The first chapter opened up a lot of questions and it built the intrigue well. This novella kept me turning the pages quickly and while there are certain things I would have liked developed a bit more, such as the build up between Josh and Julia (I want to know what he wrote!!!), the overall structure was good, it moved along quickly and flowed well. I might have to check out the rest of this dried when they're released.

4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...