Thursday 10 April 2014

Review ~ Harm's Hunger (Bad in Boots #1) by Patrice Michelle

Harm's Hunger (Bad in Boots, #1)

ebook downloaded for free on Amazon

Description:
In order to meet her Great Aunt Sally's will's stipulation to 'handle the sale personally,' Jena Hudson visits Texas to finalize the sale of her aunt's ranch to her neighbor, Harmon Steele. What Jena didn't expect was to fall for the rugged, sexy cowboy.

Harm might find Jena to be the most sensual creature he's ever met, but he won't let her sultry body be more than a satisfying distraction. He learned a long time ago, happy-ever-afters are best left for childhood fantasies.

So, what's a girl to do when she finds out the man of her fantasies doesn't believe in a happy ending? Given the right set of circumstances, she'll create one for him.

My Opinion

This was a quick, short read. It had a lot more detail (for a novella) in the present activities than I was expecting and was quite steamy in certain sections. Being a novella there was detail missing and I would have like more of a back story but I'm glad that it could be read as a standalone rather than trying to persuade you to buy the rest of the series. I felt that there needed to be more to it than just sex but it was still an easy read that was a good break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...