Tuesday 25 March 2014

Review ~ A Brush of Love by Jonathan Sturak

A Brush of Love




ebook downloaded for free from Amazon

Description:
A young woman recounts a moment of true love in her life and a twist that changes her heart forever. Have you experienced true love?

One of the eleven stories included in the mysterious collection "From Vegas with Blood"






My Opinion

This was OK. It was quick and simple but there was too much telling and not enough showing. The author used the phrases "I saw" or "I felt" constantly rather than describe the scene/feeling so I felt very distant from the writing and story as there was no depth. I'm not sure where the romance or love came into this book as everything was over before it had begun and I couldn't feel anything at the end as there had been no time to develop a relationship with the characters.

It's an OK read if you want something quick I guess as it only stands at 13 pages.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...