Sunday 30 March 2014

Review ~ Begin With Goodbye (Begin With Goodbye #1) by Lilly Wright

Begin With Goodbye (Begin With Goodbye #1)

ebook downloaded for free on Amazon.

Description:
BEGIN WITH GOODBYE Vol. 1 is the first installment in a serial romance series. It is approximately 5000 words (about 18 pages.) New volumes will be released every 2-3 weeks until the story is complete.

When Samantha left Harborhaven for her freshmen year in college, she barely looked in her rearview mirror. Now it's three years later and she's back for her sister's funeral.

But only Samantha knows the truth: for all intents, her sister died three years ago on the night of her senior prom. Coming home means coming face to face with the man she holds responsible--her sister's husband and Samantha's former lover, Julian Ashburn.

My Opinion

It's an interesting start and concept and holds potential. I'm intrigued to find out more but I can't bring myself to pay for work that is so short (unless a box set type of thing) so I guess I'll be left in the dark about what happens next.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...