Wednesday 17 July 2013

Book Spotlight - The Rebel's Promise by Jane Godman

The Rebel's Promise

Description

It is December 1745. Rosie rescues a Jacobite rebel from certain death and a passionate attachment blossoms. But Jack is wanted for treason and must flee the country. Believing he has been killed in battle at Culloden, Rosie is forced into a distasteful betrothal. When Jack returns, he is unable to hide the anguish he feels at her betrayal ... and Rosie dare not risk both their lives by telling him the truth. It seems the only feelings which remain between them are bitterness and anger. But, when danger throws them together again, they are reminded of the tenderness they once shared.

The Rebel’s Promise book trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK4w-ci2bU4

Buy Links:



Author Bio:

I am an avid reader of historical romances, and have always enjoyed writing (I still have a copy of the medieval novel I wrote, in felt tip pen, aged 14!).
My romances are set in the Georgian era - from the wild passion of the Jacobite rebellion to the charm and formality of the Regency - with heroes and heroines you fall instantly in love with, fascinating and amusing supporting characters and luscious settings.
I live in England and love to travel to European cities which are steeped in history and romance. Venice, Dubrovnik and Vienna are amongst my favourites. I am a teacher, married to a lovely man, mum to two grown up children and slave to a spoilt-brat cat. 
I love to hear from readers and can be contacted at:


'The Rebel's Promise' is my debut historical romance, set in Georgian England during the Jacobite rebellion. It was published by Front Porch Romance in February 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...